Western movie forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a general forum about western movies. All topics about western films are welcome. Forbidden stuff: Politics, religion and other sensitive stuff, spam, trolling. Please be nice to other people here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm looking for a movie for my grandpa!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a.buttiglione
Kitosch
Kitosch
a.buttiglione

I'm looking for a movie for my grandpa!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm looking for a movie for my grandpa!!   I'm looking for a movie for my grandpa!! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:44 am

Hi everybody!! I'm looking for a western movie... Question Question Question my grandpa is a western movies fan... He used to sneaking in the cinemas to watch his favourite movies when he was young Very Happy he told me about a scene of an old movie, but he doesn't remember the name of the movie and the actors, I think that the movie is very old, maybe of the '50... the scene is this: study two guys... a table... one of the guys does a bet with the other guy... the bet is "how many drops are in the empty bottle on the table?"... drops go down in the glass... the two guys are nervous... my grandpa said that at the end of the scene one of the guys shoot at the other guy... anyone knows the name of the movie? I want to give it to my grandpa as a gift!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

I'm looking for a movie for my grandpa!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for a movie for my grandpa!!   I'm looking for a movie for my grandpa!! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Good luck finding it, say hello to your grandpa from me! I don't know the film myself, but maybe someone else here does! Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://westernmovieforum.niceboards.net

I'm looking for a movie for my grandpa!!
Page 1 of 1