Western movie forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a general forum about western movies. All topics about western films are welcome. Forbidden stuff: Politics, religion and other sensitive stuff, spam, trolling. Please be nice to other people here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats the name of this movie?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fredcwbr
Kitosch
Kitosch
fredcwbr

Whats the name of this movie? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the name of this movie?   Whats the name of this movie? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:01 am

I saw a movie once where a retired gunfigther changes his name and becomes a gunsmith; at some point a young fellow tries to learn how to be the fastest gun and searches out for him , and withou knowing who he really is starts taking lessons of shooting while working in the manufacturing of guns with him . At a point he flips and in the heat the gunsmith gives him a revolver and asks him to empty it , but the boy just fires six times, then he takes the gun and fire the last round , teaching him of "the seventh bullet is for the devil" ...

Can some one help me with this movie?

Back to top Go down
Chain Lightning
Knife Thrower
Knife Thrower
Chain Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Whats the name of this movie?   Whats the name of this movie? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:56 am

Howdy Fred!!

The film you are referring to is the 1979 made for t.v. film,The Legend Of The Golden Gun starring Jeff Osterhage, Hal Holbrook and Robert Davi.
Back to top Go down
fredcwbr
Kitosch
Kitosch
fredcwbr

PostSubject: Re: Whats the name of this movie?   Whats the name of this movie? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:46 am

Laughing Laughing 

Thank you very much ... I was delighted rewiewing this movie again, .. and will most certainly use it for educational purposes.,

Perfect aim cowboy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the name of this movie?   Whats the name of this movie? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the name of this movie?
Page 1 of 1