Western movie forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a general forum about western movies. All topics about western films are welcome. Forbidden stuff: Politics, religion and other sensitive stuff, spam, trolling. Please be nice to other people here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need a movie name!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atom
Kitosch
Kitosch
Atom

I need a movie name! Empty
PostSubject: I need a movie name!   I need a movie name! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:02 pm

I watched a western like movie as a child that i can not remember the name of. It was about a man, possibly an inmate. who created of perfected the repeating rifle. The only real scene i remember is when he showed his creation to the military. But before firing the gun had to be dunked into the horse trough. any suggestions would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Chain Lightning
Knife Thrower
Knife Thrower
Chain Lightning

I need a movie name! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a movie name!   I need a movie name! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Howdy Pard!!

The only scene that I recall, that resembles the one you decribed, is from the film Carbine Williams, with Jimmy Stewart and it isn't a western. It's about the creation of the M1 carbine, while Williams was an inmate in prison for killing a "revenuer" or I.R.S. agent. Carbine Williams was a "moonshiner"

Chain
Back to top Go down

I need a movie name!
Page 1 of 1