Western movie forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a general forum about western movies. All topics about western films are welcome. Forbidden stuff: Politics, religion and other sensitive stuff, spam, trolling. Please be nice to other people here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a movie name

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
r8j1
Kitosch
Kitosch
r8j1

Looking for a movie name Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a movie name   Looking for a movie name EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:33 pm

The movie is about a real fast Gunslinger that teaches a boy to be a gunslinger. But when it comes to a gunfight the Gunslinger turns out to be all show and no go. He ends up getting killed by a guy he could have beat but, is scared to shoot another man. The boy ends up killing the guy who killed the all show Gunfighter.
I have been looking for the name of this movie for years any help you could give me would be great. Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Looking for a movie name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a movie name   Looking for a movie name EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:21 pm

Sorry, do not know the film. And please post questions like these in the "what's the film?" thread. And welcome to the forum Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
http://westernmovieforum.niceboards.net

Looking for a movie name
Page 1 of 1