Western movie forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a general forum about western movies. All topics about western films are welcome. Forbidden stuff: Politics, religion and other sensitive stuff, spam, trolling. Please be nice to other people here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can some one help me find a western ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rambo
Kitosch
Kitosch
rambo

can some one help me find a western ? Empty
PostSubject: can some one help me find a western ?   can some one help me find a western ? EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:31 am

the western i am searshing for is about a dualist girl who is fighting all other dualists to get to the town owner to get revange for her father (the would hang him but the little girl back then got a chance to free her father by shooting the rope) she and one prisoner who does not want to fight but is forced to fight at the end the girl and the prisoner duelist eachotherbut the dont ficht eachother the wil just kill the gaurds (they are there so if the duelist don't fight both of them will die) the gaurds get killed and the girl has a face of with the town owner and she wins

i am searching for the name of this movie i hope some one knows the name and can help me
last time i saw it was 5 years ago but becouse i started half way i have not seen the title of the movie and since then i was searching for the movie

hope some one can help me:)

sorry for my bad english
Back to top Go down
blklion228
Kitosch
Kitosch
blklion228

can some one help me find a western ? Empty
PostSubject: A year later but...   can some one help me find a western ? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:29 am

The Quick and the Dead, 1995, starring Sharon Stone, Gene Hackman, Russell Crowe and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Back to top Go down

can some one help me find a western ?
Page 1 of 1