Western movie forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a general forum about western movies. All topics about western films are welcome. Forbidden stuff: Politics, religion and other sensitive stuff, spam, trolling. Please be nice to other people here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am search a western movie...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DjoRDjeVIc
Kitosch
Kitosch
DjoRDjeVIc

I am search a western movie... Empty
PostSubject: I am search a western movie...   I am search a western movie... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Hello everyone. I want to find a western movie. I have seen it many years ago and the only thing I remember is that the main character maybe named Charlie Grant and a scene of this movie is that the character kills a fly with a kick at a window without break it.

If someone knows anything please help me. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
gloriashern
Kitosch
Kitosch
gloriashern

PostSubject: Re: I am search a western movie...   I am search a western movie... EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:47 am

Do you know who is the director of the movie, movie name , actor name, give us some hints if you have.
thanks

Watch Movies | Movies online
Back to top Go down
http://only-your-movies.blogspot.com
DjoRDjeVIc
Kitosch
Kitosch
DjoRDjeVIc

PostSubject: Re: I am search a western movie...   I am search a western movie... EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:21 am

unfortunatelly I have seen it years ago and I dont know these information about the movie. It's a western with some karate stuff.
Back to top Go down
martindrek
Kitosch
Kitosch
martindrek

PostSubject: Re: I am search a western movie...   I am search a western movie... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Maybe you are looking film The Stranger and the Gunfighter 1974?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am search a western movie...   I am search a western movie... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:43 pm

There are quite a few so called East Meets West Westerns. The Stranger And The Gunfighter is one. Karate, Fists And Beans, Red Sun, The Silent Stranger, The Fighting Fists Of Shanghai Joe and The Tiger At River Kwai would be some others I can think of.
Back to top Go down
http://westernmovieforum.niceboards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am search a western movie...   I am search a western movie... Empty

Back to top Go down

I am search a western movie...
Page 1 of 1