Western movie forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a general forum about western movies. All topics about western films are welcome. Forbidden stuff: Politics, religion and other sensitive stuff, spam, trolling. Please be nice to other people here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can you help identify this B Grade western?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Linus
Kitosch
Kitosch
Linus

Can you help identify this B Grade western? Empty
PostSubject: Can you help identify this B Grade western?   Can you help identify this B Grade western? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:31 am

Hi everyone, I'm hoping you guys can help me with a name for this Western. I saw it 3 or 4 times when I was a kid the first time was in 1967 or so and I think it was made in the late 50s or very early 60s.
Some further details:
It's definitely "B grade" and the bad guy was the deputy sheriff who dressed totally in black and wore a "fancy two gun rig" ( black with round silver decorations on the belt). 
It was when the deputy lost one of these belt decorations on the schoolma'am's fence/gate and found later by the sheriff that his cover was blown. The deputy was ultimately killed by Indians on horseback when he was standing shooting at them and ran out of bullets and was overrun and hit by a tomahawk.
I thought the deputy was played by Ross Martin (Wild Wild West), but google says Ross Martin appeared in such a Western - so it must be an actor who looks a little like him!!!???
Sorry I cannot offer more precise info, can anyone please help?
Back to top Go down
Linus
Kitosch
Kitosch
Linus

Can you help identify this B Grade western? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help identify this B Grade western?   Can you help identify this B Grade western? EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:25 am

The movie is The Wld Westerners, it's on TV right now, the deputy dressed in black is played by Guy Mitchell
Back to top Go down

Can you help identify this B Grade western?
Page 1 of 1