Western movie forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a general forum about western movies. All topics about western films are welcome. Forbidden stuff: Politics, religion and other sensitive stuff, spam, trolling. Please be nice to other people here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching an old movie! Who can help me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mama_Leone
Kitosch
Kitosch
Mama_Leone

Searching an old movie! Who can help me? Empty
PostSubject: Searching an old movie! Who can help me?   Searching an old movie! Who can help me? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 4:33 pm

When I was 6-7 years old my dad and I watched a lot of western movies. In this years there was one movie that fascinated me.
I don’t know anything about the story except that at the end of the movie the bad guy sittin in the barber shop and get shaved. The movie hero came in, a short talk and than the bad guy killed him. With the closing credits they show the grave/cross of him.
Other facts that I know: the bad guy dressed in black and he wore a vest with a cow pattern on the back.
And if my memory served me rightly, there was a coverd wagon train which ambushed by indians.

Who can help me to find this movie?
Back to top Go down

Searching an old movie! Who can help me?
Page 1 of 1