Western movie forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a general forum about western movies. All topics about western films are welcome. Forbidden stuff: Politics, religion and other sensitive stuff, spam, trolling. Please be nice to other people here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trying to find the name of a 50's Technicolor classic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AL_B_1970
Kitosch
Kitosch
AL_B_1970

Trying to find the name of a 50's Technicolor classic Empty
PostSubject: Trying to find the name of a 50's Technicolor classic   Trying to find the name of a 50's Technicolor classic EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Hey guys, for years, my Dad, who has just turned 77, has been bugging me about one of his favorite Westerns, but all he can remember was a scene in a jail with a bunch of young cowboys behind bars (one is possibly Jeffrey Hunter or Robert Walker) and one of them is begging the grumpy, moustached sheriff / deputy for "one of them big old cigars." The law officer just laughs and keeps the big green stogie clenched between his teeth.

The movie was in color and looked 1950's - late 1960s.

Can someone name the movie so my Dad can get the DVD and then think of another obscure title for me to find!

AL
Back to top Go down
edpdx
Kitosch
Kitosch
edpdx

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find the name of a 50's Technicolor classic   Trying to find the name of a 50's Technicolor classic EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:00 am

replied to wrong post... Sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Chain Lightning
Knife Thrower
Knife Thrower
Chain Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find the name of a 50's Technicolor classic   Trying to find the name of a 50's Technicolor classic EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Pard, I recently watched the film you're talking about, but I can't recall the exact title. It may have been The True Story Of Jesse James.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find the name of a 50's Technicolor classic   Trying to find the name of a 50's Technicolor classic Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to find the name of a 50's Technicolor classic
Page 1 of 1