Western movie forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a general forum about western movies. All topics about western films are welcome. Forbidden stuff: Politics, religion and other sensitive stuff, spam, trolling. Please be nice to other people here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final scene: man walking through desert with cacti, falling to ground dead.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ad1mt
Kitosch
Kitosch
ad1mt

Final scene: man walking through desert with cacti, falling to ground dead. Empty
PostSubject: Final scene: man walking through desert with cacti, falling to ground dead.   Final scene: man walking through desert with cacti, falling to ground dead. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:43 pm

I'm trying to identify a western I saw when I was kid. It was almost certainly made in the 1950's, or possibly the very early 60's. I was born 1955 and I saw it on TV when I was aged approx 5-8.

The only thing I can remember for certain is the very final scene: a man stumbling through a desert with cacti, falling to ground (probably) dead. I don't think there was anyone else in the scene.

The movie might also have featured Indians, but I'm not certain about this.

Any suggestions of movie titles welcome, but also any suggestions about how I could go about locating the movie for myself!

Many thanks in advance...

Mark.
Back to top Go down

Final scene: man walking through desert with cacti, falling to ground dead.
Page 1 of 1