Western movie forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a general forum about western movies. All topics about western films are welcome. Forbidden stuff: Politics, religion and other sensitive stuff, spam, trolling. Please be nice to other people here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indians on cliff shooting arrows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daggmask
Kitosch
Kitosch
daggmask

Indians on cliff shooting arrows Empty
PostSubject: Indians on cliff shooting arrows   Indians on cliff shooting arrows EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Hi there,
I'm in search of a movie where cowboys are fighting indians.
This is an old movie, saw it 20 years ago on TV so it's probably much older than that. The things i can remember from this movie is that the indians were standing on a single mountain, shaped like the ones in grand canyon shooting arrows up, towards the sky. The arrows were ment to hit "the cowboys" trying to hide in a small pit in the ground below, much like the D-Day scene from Saving Private Ryan where US troops are hiding behind the sand dunes. They were pinned down by the arrows.
I also remember at least one cowboy getting hit with an arrow in the leg.

I am thankfull for any help or suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Chain Lightning
Knife Thrower
Knife Thrower
Chain Lightning

Indians on cliff shooting arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indians on cliff shooting arrows   Indians on cliff shooting arrows EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Pard, the film you're thinking about is titled, Escape From Fort Bravo, with William Holden, John Forsythe, William Demarest, William Campbell and Constance Towers.
Back to top Go down

Indians on cliff shooting arrows
Page 1 of 1