Western movie forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a general forum about western movies. All topics about western films are welcome. Forbidden stuff: Politics, religion and other sensitive stuff, spam, trolling. Please be nice to other people here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VOL 2 OF THE TIM HOLT WESTERN CLASSICS COLLECTION FROM WARNER ARCHIVE COLLECTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stagecoach
Kitosch
Kitosch
Stagecoach

VOL 2 OF THE TIM HOLT WESTERN CLASSICS COLLECTION FROM WARNER ARCHIVE COLLECTION Empty
PostSubject: VOL 2 OF THE TIM HOLT WESTERN CLASSICS COLLECTION FROM WARNER ARCHIVE COLLECTION   VOL 2 OF THE TIM HOLT WESTERN CLASSICS COLLECTION FROM WARNER ARCHIVE COLLECTION EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:46 am

Warner Archive Collection just released Vol 2 of The Tim Holt Western Classic Collection. Here is a link:

http://www.wbshop.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-WB-Site/default/Search-Show?q=tim+holt+western+classic+collection+vol.2

I received my copy of Vol 2 yesterday and the picture quality of the DVDs in this set is mint. It looks as if you are seeing them on the big silver screen back then. I highly recommend this set for all B Western Fans.
Back to top Go down

VOL 2 OF THE TIM HOLT WESTERN CLASSICS COLLECTION FROM WARNER ARCHIVE COLLECTION
Page 1 of 1