Western movie forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a general forum about western movies. All topics about western films are welcome. Forbidden stuff: Politics, religion and other sensitive stuff, spam, trolling. Please be nice to other people here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What movie serial was this scene from?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
menudoboy
Kitosch
Kitosch

What movie serial was this scene from? Empty
PostSubject: What movie serial was this scene from?   What movie serial was this scene from? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:20 am

Sometime around 1990, AMC played an old western serial where some crooks chased a young blond boy into a canyon after a bag of loot he had taken from them and they wanted it back. Being small, he slid between the tall rocks in which they were not able to get to him at being they were larger frame. Then to get them off his back, the boy took the bags of money and began throwing it all into the air. This alerted the cowboy hero of the movie as to where the boy was hiding so that he could save him.

I only caught the last chapter of the serial but I remember the cowboy hero being the star of the serial and possibly even in his name.
Back to top Go down

What movie serial was this scene from?
Page 1 of 1