Western movie forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a general forum about western movies. All topics about western films are welcome. Forbidden stuff: Politics, religion and other sensitive stuff, spam, trolling. Please be nice to other people here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help in identifying a scene from an old Spagetthi Western

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winebikeguy
Kitosch
Kitosch
Winebikeguy

Need help in identifying a scene from an old Spagetthi Western Empty
PostSubject: Need help in identifying a scene from an old Spagetthi Western   Need help in identifying a scene from an old Spagetthi Western EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:54 am

I'm trying to identity a scene from what i believe is an old Spaghetti western possibly with Henry Fonda.
The scene is in a prison where they have assembled a bunch of dignitaries including a woman reformer speaking to the assembled prisoners. A riot brakes out and every tries to escape except for a few old codgers who are chasing the woman around--- Hilarious!
Anyone know which movie that is?
Back to top Go down
Chain Lightning
Knife Thrower
Knife Thrower
Chain Lightning

Need help in identifying a scene from an old Spagetthi Western Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help in identifying a scene from an old Spagetthi Western   Need help in identifying a scene from an old Spagetthi Western EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Howdy Pard!!

The scene you are talking about, is from the film, There Was A Crooked Man, with Henry Fonda and Kirk Douglas and I don't think it was a spaghetti western.

Chain
Back to top Go down

Need help in identifying a scene from an old Spagetthi Western
Page 1 of 1