Western movie forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a general forum about western movies. All topics about western films are welcome. Forbidden stuff: Politics, religion and other sensitive stuff, spam, trolling. Please be nice to other people here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"My feet is all swoll"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
emmaxwell
Kitosch
Kitosch
emmaxwell

"My feet is all swoll" Empty
PostSubject: "My feet is all swoll"   "My feet is all swoll" EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:24 pm

I need your help! My dad and I are trying to remember a western movie we watched years ago. All we can remember, is something about some guys (who I believe were the bad guys) walking across the desert (their horses were stolen?) and one of them complains to the leader, saying he can't walk anymore because his "feet is all swoll'"
I think there was something about a stagecoach and gold, maybe they were wanting to rob it, or I could be thinking of another movie altogether. I know this is not much to go on, but hopefully there is someone out there who has seen them all and recognizes that line. We thought it was pretty funny!
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Chain Lightning
Knife Thrower
Knife Thrower
Chain Lightning

"My feet is all swoll" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "My feet is all swoll"   "My feet is all swoll" EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Pard, you might be thinking about They Came To Cordoba with Gary Cooper, Rita Hayworth, Van Heflin, Tab Hunter and Dick York in which a group of U.S. soldiers, led by Cooper have their horses stolen by Mexican bandits or your could be thinking of 3 Godfathers with John Wayne, Harry Cary and Pedro Armendiaz, in which 3 outlaws have lost their horses and find a dying woman giving birth in the desert.
Back to top Go down

"My feet is all swoll"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Western movie forum :: Western related :: "What's the film called?"-
Jump to: